CBG PILLS | NANO CBG PILL
Size 00, Read and White, 25mg Nano CBG per cap
WHAT IS NANO CBG?
Nano CBG is CBG that has been broken down into smaller particles, making it easier to absorb into the bloodstream. By increasing the surface area of the absorption during digestion, these nanoparticles offer greater bioavailability.
Nano CBG is often used in products like gummies, beverage enhancers, and sex lubes! It is most common in these products because they have to be digested. Nano CBG makes CBG easier for our digestive tract system to digest and absorb.
Nano Emulsified Hemp Derived Cannabinoids
HOW DOES NANO CBG DIFFER FROM REGULAR CBG?
CBG particles differ primarily in size. Traditional CBG is more likely to be yellow than nano CBG. Nano CBG is usually more liquid due to the emulsifying process. Nano CBG water soluble powder absorbs 100% of its constituents, whereas traditional CBG oil absorbs 50%.
Finally, A typical CBG particle size is 4400 nm where our powder is formulated to 60nm which is roughly 98% smaller particle size. This should help make sense as to why nano is fast acting and penetrates your cell membrane. Our technology has also been developed for extended release properties. Each nano particle is designed to also be released in your lower GI and liver!
- Do not use the product while operating a vehicle, or heavy machinery or if a medical condition is present.
- Use responsibly and keep out of reach of children or persons under the age of 18.
- If you are subject to regular or random drug screening, it is best not to consume this product. Most standard drug tests will be unable to tell the difference between Delta-8-THC and Delta-9.
- D Squared Worldwide cannot be held responsible for any individual who consumes this product.
- Hemp-derived Delta-8 is legal according to federal law and many state laws. Our Δ8THC extract is 100% derived from hemp and does not contain more than 0.3% ∆9THC. D Squared Worldwide is not responsible for knowing whether this product is legal in your state or territory and you assume full responsibility for all liabilities pertaining to your purchase.
The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements.
- This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Use caution and always consult with a physician.
- Do not consume delta-8 THC if you are pregnant or nursing.
D SQUARED WORLDWIDE Shipping Policy
DSWW always aims to ship orders from our fulfillment center within 1-3 business days. However, the time it takes for your package to arrive depends on your chosen shipping method.
If you choose express shipping, the product will arrive 1-2 business days after being shipped.
Note: Our shipping time estimation starts when your package has been shipped, which can take as many as 3-7 business days after your purchase has been processed.
A tracking number is emailed to you when your order has been shipped. We do not refund shipping costs. We only ship to the United States, United States territories and select international markets.
DSWW strives to ensure maximum customer satisfaction with every purchase.
To return a product, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. A shipping address will be provided to you. All returns over $75 should be shipped using trackable shipping services. It is not guaranteed that your returned items will reach us. Unopened and unused items can be refunded once the products are received. However, shipping costs are not refundable. The refund process may take 10 days.
Please let us know if you receive damaged or defective products, and we will replace them or refund you. Returns and refunds are only available for purchases made through our online store.
CBD affects individuals differently, so we do not offer a money-back guarantee.
Products that have been opened or used are not eligible for refund.
If your package is lost or delayed, we recommend contacting your shipping courier. This will usually be USPS. If you have any queries, you can call USPS on 800-ASK-USPS. If you have gone through UPS, contact them on 866-PICK-UPS.
We are not responsible for packages stolen from your mailbox or doorstep. We do offer shipping insurance