Wild Alaskan Salmon Organic Nano CBD Pet Protein
Collagen Powder – Mixes with water or food – Provides multiple sources of collagen from non-GMO wild salmon
Wild Salmon Bone Broth: USA wild caught cbd protein source
An excellent source of collagen, glucosamine, chondroitin, and hyaluronic acid.
Nano Hemp Extract: Full-spectrum hemp grown in Colorado contains naturally occurring cannabinoids (including CBD).
Water Soluble Nano: Excellent in food or water for pets seeking a balanced diet for your cat or dog
Suggested Daily Use: 1 gram of protein per 10LB
- 1-2 times daily, adjust as needed per veterinarian advice
- 10 mg CBD: Hemp Extract naturally occurring CBD per serving
- Salmon Bone Broth Collagen, CBDism Pure Protein, Organic Wild Alaskan Salmon
- Fish-free taste, plain, anti-gelling, non-flavor, cold water soluble
- Perfect collagen powder for your pets water or wet food
- Contains essential amino acids and essential fatty acids for their fur coats
- Pets body weight determines amount of protein needed for a balanced immune system
- The definitive protein used by beloved pet owners seeking a proper pets diet
- The products contain no hormones, antibiotics, dyes, or colors, and are non-GMO and non-farm operated.
HOW MUCH IS TOO MUCH PROTEIN FOR YOUR PET?
Recently, pet parents have been concerned about too much protein being given to their pets due to the popularity of grain-free and low carbohydrate foods. A reason for this is the myth that kidney disease can be caused by too much protein in the diet. This myth has been disproven by nutritional research, but still persists.
What the Veterinarian Practitioners Think...
Veterinary practitioners began feeding low-protein diets to animals suffering from kidney disease to reduce nitrogen levels.
The current trend among holistic veterinarians and even traditional veterinarians is to recommend a higher quality protein diet rather than low-protein diets for animals with kidney disease. As a result of better quality protein, less waste is produced through digestion, which reduces the workload on the kidneys and nitrogen levels in the body.
Protein Needs for Healthy Dogs & Cats…
Healthy dogs and cats will either excrete excess protein in their urine, use it as energy, or turn it into fat. To prevent a pet from becoming overweight, watch the amount your pet eats when eating a higher protein food. It depends on your cat or dog, their metabolism, activity level, and lifestyle as to how much protein is too much.
Cats that don't play much and spend most of the day on the window sill need fewer calories than those who go up and down the stairs a dozen times a day and chase anything that moves. It is just that they need different quantities of high-quality, high-protein food.
Nursing Dogs or Cats Protein Needs…
Animals that are growing, pregnant or nursing, or working require more protein than normal adult animals. Provided the pet is fed large portion sizes for his size, most premium pet foods contain adequate fats and proteins. Our protein can be added to some meals by adding fresh meat or grain-free wet foods.
CAUTION WITH OUR NANO PET CALMING SPRAY
- If your pet has a medical condition, do not use the product. Internal use only is recommended.
- CBD THC Free product; contains cbd nano technology (anti inflammatory). Form of CBD.
- Individuals or pet owners who consume this product are not liable to D Squared Worldwide.
The Food and Drug Administration has not assessed these claims.
- Does not diagnose treat cure or prevent any disease and consult with your veterinarian.
- Pregnant or nursing pets should consult with vet to see if ok to use.
- Does not mix well with dry dog food but is a dietary protein source.
- May stimulate your pets cannabinoid system due to not using CBD Oils.
- This is not a CBD tincture rather a CBD Spray form and sprays nano cbd particles.
- May spike your pets source of energy and can improve a poor quality
- Salmon based protein source may improve your pets fur coat with this complete and balanced pet protein source. Ask your vet if this is a proper dietary supplement.
DSWW SHIPPING POLICY
Our fulfillment center ships orders from DSWW within 1-3 business days from our United States facility.
CONTACT firstname.lastname@example.org for any shipping issues or concerns.
When your order has been shipped, you will receive a tracking number via email.
Again, enjoy our products responsibly and do not forget to dose daily!