THC PILLS | NANO THC PILL
Delta 8 THC Pill
With D8PG Delta 8 Nano capsules, you can enhance your wellness routine. The capsules contain 25mg of high levels 100% hemp-derived delta-8-tetrahydrocannabinol extract. Due to D8PG's novel Nano capsule delivery system, we can provide the curative benefits of Delta 8 to more people than ever before. Delivers 25mg of Delta-8-tetrahydrocannabinol per capsule. Each pack contains 60 capsules.
Nano emulsified hemp-derived cannabinoids per Nano THC Pill (capsules)
WHAT ARE THC PILLS?
We have answered some FAQ about the our famous weed pills, THC capsules or marijuana pills depending on your take!
Do Nano Delta 8 Capsules include THC?
Yes, our THC capsules contain a low amount of Delta 9 THC, no more than 0.3%. And a lot of nano Delta 8 THC.
Will THC capsules make you feel high?
Yes at 25mg of nano thc, most people feel the fast acting effects within minutes especially if you love cannabis products.
Will Effects of THC capsules make you sleepy?
Users of THC have reported that it supports sleep. While most people typically do not experience drowsiness, we do not recommend taking nano THC capsules before doing activities such as driving just in case.
Is there a difference between full spectrum and regular THC capsules?
Unlike other forms of cannabinoids, THC nano capsules contain only the nano water soluble form compound Delta 8 thc. Delta 8 nano capsules, or full spectrum THC products, contain a range of cannabis plant extracts, like essential oils, terpenes, CBD, and other cannabinoids in the nano form.
- Do not use the product while operating a vehicle, heavy machinery of if a medical condition is present.
- Use responsibly and keep out of reach of children or persons under the age of 18.
- If you are subject to regular or random drug screening, it is best not to consume this product. Most standard drug tests will be unable to tell the difference between Delta-8-THC and Delta-9.
- D Squared Worldwide cannot be held responsible for any individual who consumes this product.
- Hemp-derived Delta-8 is legal according to federal law and many state laws. Our Δ8THC extract is 100% derived from hemp and does not contain more than 0.3% ∆9THC. D Squared Worldwide is not responsible for knowing whether this product is legal in your state or territory and you assume full responsibility for all liabilities pertaining to your purchase.
The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements.
- This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Use caution and always consult with a physician.
- Do not consume delta-8 THC if you are pregnant or nursing.
D SQUARED WORLDWIDE Shipping Policy
DSWW always aims to ship orders from our fulfillment center within 1-3 business days. However, the time it takes for your package to arrive depends on your chosen shipping method.
If you choose express shipping, the product will arrive 1-2 business days after being shipped.
Note: Our shipping time estimation starts when your package has been shipped, which can take as many as 3-7 business days after your purchase has been processed.
A tracking number is emailed to you when your order has been shipped. We do not refund shipping costs. We only ship to the United States, United States territories and select international markets.
DSWW strives to ensure maximum customer satisfaction with every purchase.
To return a product, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. A shipping address will be provided to you. All returns over $75 should be shipped using trackable shipping services. It is not guaranteed that your returned items will reach us. Unopened and unused items can be refunded once the products are received. However, shipping costs are not refundable. The refund process may take 10 days.
Please let us know if you receive damaged or defective products, and we will replace them or refund you. Returns and refunds are only available for purchases made through our online store.
CBD affects individuals differently, so we do not offer a money-back guarantee.
Products that have been opened or used are not eligible for refund.
If your package is lost or delayed, we recommend contacting your shipping courier. This will usually be USPS. If you have any queries, you can call USPS on 800-ASK-USPS. If you have gone through UPS, contact them on 866-PICK-UPS.
We are not responsible for packages stolen from your mailbox or doorstep. We do offer shipping insurance